Associate Manager of Global Transformation (PMO)
Street Address: United States - NY - Purchase - 700 Anderson Hill Rd - 10577-1401
The Associate Manager of Global Transformation (PMO) will provide project management support a transformational project that is Global in scope involving multiple functions, spanning all the PepsiCo sectors (AMENA, ESSA, NAB, FLNA and LATAM) and Global functional groups. This individual will support this highly visible project that will have a significant impact on the direction and performance of the company. They will partner closely with the Global Transformation Office Senior Director to support the Global program work plan development and delivery, charter, status reporting including program dashboard, and risk and issue management. This position will be responsible for working with the PMO team to support and deliver a Global project focused on solving complex problems and delivering measurable value. This role requires excellent project and program management skills. Additionally, the Associate Manager must exhibit strong communicate on, presentation development and thought leadership skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain project action item master list, project plan, initiative charter, status reports, program dashboards, and risk and issue management tracking (providing consultation / executing actions)
- Development and population of holistic program scorecards, including project status and key financials (making decisions / executing actions)
- Develop and deliver integrated initiative specific work plans, reflecting more granular dependencies, milestones, deliverables and deployments (making decisions / executing actions)
- Utilize Microsoft Project to develop and update the project plan, including all key milestones, critical dependencies and prerequisites (providing consultation / executing actions)
- Collaborate and partner closely with the PMO team, consulting partner and initiative teams to ensure successful realization of program/project goals and deliverables (providing consultation / executing actions)
- Deliver timely, detailed and clear update communications to PMO leadership and key stakeholders (executing actions)
- Leverage project management skills and expertise to successfully manage projects and serve as a project management (PMI standards and tools) subject matter expert for the Global team (providing consultation / executing actions)
- Focus on continuous improvement, efficiency and integration of tools & templates into existing PMO processes (making decisions / executing actions)
- Share best practices, and Lift and Shift ideas to maximize value across the total system (providing consultation)
- Serve as a ‘quality control’ for project deliverables across all work streams, including business, IT, change management, and financial control to ensure coordination of the integrated solution (executing actions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Operations/Supply Chain/Engineering, with 3 to 5 years of CPG or multi-industry experience
- Consulting firm experience a plus
- Experience in broad transformational implementations or managing complex projects including global coordination
- Project Management experience. PMI certification highly preferred.
- Must have expertise with Microsoft Project
- Have strong communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences
- Results oriented and skilled at prioritization
- Able to work autonomously and must be comfortable with ambiguity
- Focused on delivering high quality and timely deliverables with a positive approach towards the work
- Able to effectively work in a highly-matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills – including relationship building and collaboration – across a broad range of levels in the organization
- High attention to detail and focus on driving processes through successful execution
- Adaptability in less-structured environments (able to "jump in" and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues
- Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues.
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement