Supply Chain Planner
Street Address: Saudi Arabia
Are you interested to explore opportunities with PepsiCo in Supply Chain based in Riyadh?
PepsiCo is always interested in identifying talented people out in the market. We have a couple of opportunities coming up. Whether you are looking for an opportunity right now or might be open for eventual vacancies, we have posted this ad as opportunity for you to submit your profile and get a chance to join our pipeline of exceptional talent for our upcoming vacancies.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As such, if interested in exploring future opportunities in Supply Chain, note the below role you could be considered for:
- Review Daily/weekly Production plan
- Manage production planning in the plants in an effective & economic basis
- Build production planning team capability.
- Monitors the actual production vs. the daily plan with the production manager
- Optimize resources to implement seasonality planning
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in Production planning in Industrial field (Preferably in FMCG)
- Good Communication ,analytical and planning skills,
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good Leadership Skills.
- Results oriented.
- Strong command for both Arabic & English,
- Strong knowledge of PC (Microsoft office).
Job Type: Pipeline