Marketing Manager (Pipeline)
PepsiCo is always interested in identifying talented people out in the market. We have a couple of opportunities coming up. Whether you are looking for an opportunity right now or might be open for eventual vacancies, we have posted this ad as opportunity for you to submit your profile and get a chance to join our pipeline of exceptional talent for our upcoming vacancies.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As such, if interested in exploring future opportunities in Marketing, note the below role you could be considered for:
- Lead the long-term strategy agenda for the brand.
- Drive the brands Strategic Business Planning.
- Develop and drive long term innovation.
- Deliver and update campaign brand playbooks for regional use.
- Monitor and analyze brand performance data.
- Partner with insights team to develop and test future learning agenda.
- Relevant university Degree & MBA with a concentration in Marketing is preferable.
- A minimum of 8 years prior Marketing experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Pipeline