HR Senior Manager (Pipeline)
PepsiCo is always interested in identifying talented people out in the market. We have a couple of opportunities coming up. Whether you are looking for an opportunity right now or might be open for eventual vacancies, we have posted this ad as opportunity for you to submit your profile and get a chance to join our pipeline of exceptional talent for our upcoming vacancies.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As such, if interested in exploring future opportunities in Human Resources, note the below role you could be considered for:
- Partner with the business functions to ensure that the people and organizational capabilities are set to deliver current and future business agenda.
- Ensure the effective implementation and sustainability of HR policies, processes and practices in area of responsibility to maintain productive work environment that allows growth and enhances productivity.
- Manage the implementation of various HR initiatives on the business unit and regional levels.
- Refine in collaboration of the functional heads organization design.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in FMCG
- Excellent command of Arabic & English Languages
- Very good user of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Job Type: Pipeline