Supply Chain Analyst
Finance C&O Associate Analyst NIS
The role is responsible for maintaining/supporting PBC Inventory tables such as FG’s and Raw Materials in the NIS application.
Significant interaction with Supply Chain, Brand Innovation, Sales and Finance teams can be expected.
Acquire & demonstrate sound knowledge of assigned applications (Inventory Data Maintenance, Item Maintenance, Location Set Up, and SharePoint).
- Understanding of NIS attributes and system logic
- Complete end user support requests within SLA’s
- Execute and address updates for BOM updates, Formula set up/Verifications, Warehouse Rules, Pallet Configurations, and Vendor Associations
- Create/modify/maintain application procedures & process documentation
- Execute assigned recurring processes and procedures according to established guidelines and timelines
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of application financial and operational controls including performing controls
- Implement and contribute to system/process improvements within group, with manager's guidance
- Prioritizes own work with limited manager/team lead oversight
- Create and/or improve tools used to enhance current processes
- Effectively uses available analysis tools; demonstrates intermediate capabilities in MS Excel
- Assist manager and Lead Analyst with project related work
- BS/BA degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Solid functional knowledge of Business Objects, MS Excel, & PowerPoint
- Ability to balance competing demands and handle high pressure situations
- Ability to interact with functional and cross-functional teams
- Control focus
- 2-3 years experience in data/maint, systems support, finance or supply chain related areas
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement