Delivery Driver - Full Time - Dartmouth, NS
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
As a PepsiCo Beverages Canada Delivery Driver you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment.
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Schedule: Full time, must be available to work on weekdays and on weekends
• Deliver product to scheduled customers
• Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays
• Generate invoices and maintain responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
• Merchandise all accounts to standard
• Complete fully and accurately all necessary paperwork
• Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
• Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
• Communicate effectively with PBC management, to ensure store ordering procedures are resulting in
• Build support with the stores to enhance PBC overall image, and relationship
• Perform work in a safe manner
• Additional duties as required/assigned by management.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
• Must have valid Class 1 driver's licence in good standing
• Neat appearance and strong customer service skills required
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Effective oral communication skills and problem solving abilities
• Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs frequently 8-10 hours a day
• Occasionally pushing/pulling a maximum of 1700 lbs (with the aid of a mechanical device).
• Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
• Must be able to perform frequent reaching over the shoulder, from waist level and from the floor
• Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
• Ability to work with others
Job Type: Regular