Senior Supply Planner
- Deliver an optimised cross-site manufacturing supply plan and manage the sites schedule alignment to this plan in order to maintain the target stock holding of all SKU’s within the network thus delivering the target service levels of the different BU’s, including:
- creating infinite capacity plan (week 2 to 16 weeks) (PL SP #3)
- creating constrained capacity production plan (except long term scenario modelling) (SP #4)
- review the constrained detailed line capacity plan from the line schedulers (PL SP #5)
- review detailed line scheduling (PL SP #6)
- Prepare an execute Supply Review for Platform/Hub as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle
- Perform 16 week Demand & Supply Control
- Support the total Category iS&OP process by providing timely input and insights to the Category E2E Region Mgr
- Enables product supply for the commercial change agenda:
- review Accolade projects & provide insight on feasibility & potential capacity, service, cost impacts
- support NPD launches & phase in/phase out changes by ensuring supply planning systems are set up in advance
- effectively communicate changes to the scheduling teams, & the supply plan through the appropriate channels.
- Share expertise with other planners (e.g. exchange sessions, training for backups)
- Responsible for Defined Platform Planning processes, functional and leadership.
- Master data maintenance in JDA: (input from ProLink on who does what).
- +5 years of supply chain planning experience
- High level of knowledge & understanding of the E2E supply systems & processes.
- Works with other functions / departments to address critical challenges as a result of market change or changes in technical, manufacturing or End to end planning processes.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
- Understanding the links between production plans, plant AOP’s, productivity initiatives and customer service
- Individual should possess strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims.
Job Type: Regular