Planning Trainee (6 months)
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
We are looking for a Finance / Planning Trainee to join our PepsiCo offices in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Give support to Iberia's planning team.
- Update the Planning department databases every month.
- Analyze and update reports sourced by Planning to the other departments.
-Analyze the performance of the different, channels, brand and promotions.
-More administrative tasks such as managing bills.
- University Degree in Economics or Business Administration.
- Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint, valuable use of Project and Access.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish.
- Analytical person with good presentation skills and result oriented.
This will be a trainee placement for 6 months
Job Type: Pipeline