Street Address: South Africa - Johannesburg – Clearwater Estate Office Park -Cnr Park & Atlas Road -Boksburg -1459
- Closing inventory DOH
- Manage short dated stock
- Manage NPD introduction demand plans to deliver key KPI’s
- Align customer plans and targets with final operating plans
- Drive service levels with incremental improvements by working closely with CS&L
- Collaboration and information sharing across functions
- Improve Advantage Group Survey results in account base
- Develop demand forecast in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Incorporate market intelligence into demand plans
- Coordinates cross functional resolution of day to day issues related to supply and demand discrepancies
- Performs root cause analysis on key forecast deviations. Supports Business, Marketing, Supply Planning and production strategies and identify opportunities to meet market needs.
- In collaboration with Supply Chain, ensure the right stock is in the right place at the right time to deliver customer requirements regionally and at DC level
- Manage and enhance workflows and processes
- Balances a complex set of variables to ensure reduction overall forecast error.
- Forecast analysis and improvement
- Analyse business: identify and manage trends. Formulate action plans.
- Manage customer and people queries
- Review historical trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical models, and evaluate forecast results
- Collaborates with Supply Planning Managers in planning for new items and items to be transitioned or discontinued.
- Generates KPI’s that will monitor demand expectations and take corrective action
- Drive the right people centric culture, understanding each role within the organization so as to collaborate in providing exceptional service to the customer and excellent execution in store
- Identify learning opportunities to ensure the continuous development of people and self - embed culture of feedback through 360’s
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years Planning within a FMCG environment
- Proven experience utilizing Forecasting Techniques
- Well organized and good planning skills
- Honesty, Trust & Integrity
- Deadline driven.
- Results Driven
- Client Services Orientated
- Communication Skills
Job Type: Regular