Associate Reporting Director;财务报告副总监
Street Address: China - Shanghai - Shanghai - HQ Building - No.757 Mengzi Road – 200023 - ShangHai-HQ-CHN
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- It is an important role in control orginazation, it will lead the process of Financial Reporting and analysis in accordance with US GAAP and PI policy and ensure the quality and accuracy of the reporting for Greater China region. The role will also entail the reporting functions in the regions and the business units on financial policies and reporting and analysis requirements. This is a high impact position that entails flexibility and intensive interaction with the Sector/Corporate as well as market and business units; control and planning teams.
- Lead the monthly financial reporting process, ensure that all monthly, quarterly and annual schedules submitted on time and with high quality.
- Provide analysis on financial results and forecasts to for management
- Drive process improvements in the financial reporting process, including optimization the closing process, standardization of COA and mapping and reporting process automation from SAP to HFM
- Be expertise on PepsiCo’s financial and accounting policies, responsible for providing accounting treatment guidance to facilitate business decision making, interpreting PEP accounting policy/GAAPs to management and quantification on policy changes’ impact
- Meet critical reporting deadlines & Provide reporting deliverables according to Sector/Corp requirement
- Work with and coach others by supporting the development of skills and capabilities of team members to fulfill the function and goals of Management Reporting
- Champion & embed GCS understanding, control, ownership and execution within GCR to achieve an effective audit rating
- Responsbile and supervise GCR HQ financie administration work, including local statistics reporting, business licencse updating, contract review etc.
- Supervise the follow up actions BSR
- Reponsible for quarterly financial representation letter and quarterly pre-close meeting with sector and region finance management team.
- Responsible for China Region FAS109 reporting and other tax related accounting and reporting and signoff
- Reponsbile for annual statutory audit and tax filing process.
- CFO & Controller
- Planning and Local finance
- Sector and corporate
- Mangement team and other business partners, including BIS, HR, Ops etc.
- Finance education background with at least a bachelor degree
- CPA or other certified accounting qualification
- +12 years above experience in finance functions, with big 4 experience and preferably with previous of reporting or financial planning and analysis in a multi-national companies FMCG environment
- HFM/Hyperion, SAP/Oracle, word, excel, power point skills
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- English - fluent in both writing and speaking
- Strong analytical skills and business/financial acumen & Advanced Knowledge of business and industry
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task project environment.
- Familiar with local business and financial reporting process, expert in accounting policy
Job Type: Regular