Talent Management Specialist
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for a Talent Management Specialist who will be responsible for executing the complete talent management lifecycle at PepsiCo.
What you’ll be doing:
- Holding responsibility for the Talent Management life cycle and PepsiCo People Planning process
- Coordinating the local deployment of Global and Sector COE processes, initiatives and pilots
- Providing Talent Management (TM) know-how for Talent Review and People Planning processes, promoting best practice and insights
- Supporting all OMD team members with significant TM insights, tools and practices especially in areas of High-Performance Team Development & Culture and Engagement
- Liaising with Talent Acquisition representatives and HR Business Partners to assist People planning and the monthly talent review processes
- Collaborating closely with OMD Specialist and OMD Analyst to ensure consistent data and meaningful insights to support talent decision-making and the strategic workforce planning/PPP cycle
What we’re looking for:
- Strong TM knowledge & understanding of succession planning and talent management practices & tools
- Exposure to related HR people process (Talent Acquisition and Talent Review)
- Strong collaboration skills and mindset, able to navigate effectively through the organisational matrix
- Detail oriented, self-starter and critical thinker who exhibits a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to work on a variety of tasks and projects both independently and with team
- Effective multitasking/prioritization skills, the ability to take initiative and effectively handle competing priorities
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in Reading.
#LI-UK Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular