Global Procurement Manager
At PepsiCo we are committed to attracting the best talent, people moved by challenges and inspired by personal and professional growth opportunities.
We feed emotions of our customers and consumers, achieving results with our unique way of doing business, acting with integrity, in an agile and responsible.
Performance with Purpose
Break new ground. Never settle for second place. Beat together, celebrate and do something bigger. This is the meaning of Performance with Purpose.
We are committed, around the world, to giving people the taste they wish and the nutrition they need. Dream globally and act locally, innovating constantly to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways to address health-related issues, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
The Category Buyers will support the Category Sr Manager to design, execute and implement the sourcing strategies for Professional Services.
They will also be change agents to Transform the area into a strategic and regional area, including white space categories and establish process and policies to improve delivery of business objectives.
- Accountable for delivering sector AOP procurement Plan in line with Categories responsabilities – Execute
- Enable ongoing system, process, policies changes providing guidance and issues resolution to local stakeholders – Execute
- Lead the execution of required governance and process changes (improving visibility on sourcing projects, its prioritization, clarity on roles and responsibilities, budgeting and benefits tracking) and enable Pep to get the most efficient cost base - Execute
- Support the transformation of indirects procurement -Execute
- Spend mapping for the Category – Execute
- Align Procurement Category Productivity Plan with Sr Category Manager and Market Indirect Leads - execute
- Building partnership relations with functions and ensure procurement is involved at ealiest stage of procurement process
- Ensuring appropriate reporting and the impact of procurement initiatives in CASA & BRAZIL P&L
- Set strategy for category and lead main regional iniciatives –
- Execute and maintain long term pricing mechanisms and 3rd party relationship strategies to drive sustainable competitive advantage
- Understand key cost drivers, industry trends and best practices (today and in the future) to shape the sourcing strategies – Informed and Consultation
- Lead and Support all Smart Spending initiatives under this categories for the reagion – Lift and shift initiatives across markets – Consultation and Execution
Sustainably deliver 6% to 7% pa productivity – Execute
- Excellent Functional knowledge (+4 years in category management /procurement roles): depth in facilities/service category management processes and tools and other related categories in complex environment, preferably within Food & Beverage industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Engineering, Administration, Economics.
- Sound knowledge of strategic sourcing processes and procurement best practices, with experience of implementing them in a global environment
- Ability to build relationships and influence across a matrix organization
- Strong grasp of general business economics & key cost & quality drivers
- Strong analytical & financial skills
- Political & commercial savvy
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple messages for Exec level communication
- Ability to work in X-functional team and influence them without direct reporting lines
- Results and action orientated – comfortable setting and delivering against bold, stretch targets
- Excellent language skills – Spanish and English essential, both verbal and in writing. Portuguese desirable.
- Broad Understanding: understands the business cultures around CASA & BRAZIL sectors and the sensitivities that go along with it.
- Leadership: eager to embrace and lead change, ability to manage and operate in an ambiguous environment, consistently works against the right priorities
- Highly collaborative: works well with others, including Global Procurement sector and country-level personnel, internal stakeholders, and suppliers to deliver results; keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: comfortable and effective communicating (verbal and written) with all stakeholders, displays a positive attitude in the workplace
- Focused on results: perseverant and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges, works to resolve difficult issues
- High integrity: won’t compromise values to get results
- Analytical: ability to analyze information to draw conclusions and find actionable solutions
- Innovative: takes initiative to find ways to get better results, seeks and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions developed elsewhere
- Inclusive: treats all people with respect and fairness, open to and respectful of others’ opinions and points of view
Job Type: Regular