Customer Development Sr Associate
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Customer Development Sr Representative (CDSR) will:
- Align with Unit Manager/KAM on 711 upcoming sales priorities
- Up-Selling Customer Generated Order (i.e. 7-11 Territory)
- Selling in innovation and displays
- Oversees assigned geography with responsibility for sales volume, revenue, driving product mix, influencing additional equipment placement, and promotion elements
- Cultivate strong relationships with 7-11 Field Sales Consultants
- Conduct Period Field Consultant Calls:
- Promote upcoming initiatives
- Sell-In Innovation Items & Displays
- Sell In updates/changes/enhancements to existing sales calendar
- Discuss store compliance
- Store visits with Franchise/ Store Manager
- All above selling items as well as validating negotiated store execution is in place
- Identifying and resolving delivery and/or out of stock concerns for partners to address
- A minimum 3-5 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement