Shopper Marketing Associate Manager, Circle K
The Demand Xcelerator is an extension of the PepsiCo team that enables the sales organization by creating and executing world class shopper and category solutions that act as a growth multiplier for PepsiCo and its’ Retail Partners. We staff this team with Corporate Entrepreneurs, strong thought leaders and collaborators who are interested in leveraging their experiences to create something new and unique within PepsiCo within the market place.
This Customer facing role develops and leads the execution of efficient and effective programs that drive Shopper conversion and growth for one of PepsiCo’s most profitable convenience and gas customers, Circle K.
- Lead the planning & selling of Shopper Marketing programs for Circle K
- Manage cross-functional teams for program execution across the entire PepsiCo portfolio. This includes partnering with Sales, Brand and DX program teams to deliver best in class Marketing activation. This role also collaborates with Category Management, Insights, Vendor partners and the Customer.
- Seamlessly lead day-to-day campaign execution including direct interface with Program teams, Vendors and Customer from sell-in through post program analysis with heightened focus on driving trips and expanding digital footprint:
- Identifying Customer & Channel driving insights
- Aligning Customer, Sales & DX Program teams to relevant strategies
- Support brief, creative and management of agencies to deliver on-strategy, breakthrough programming and tactics
- Managing budget
- Leading and shape Digital Strategy, working directly with Circle K Digital Team
- Own the completion of post program analysis to evaluate programming effectiveness
- Co-lead JBP from Big Bets to Growth Summit.
Percent Travel: 20%
- BA with minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing
- Ability to effectively collaborate & influence across matrix environment (internally & externally)
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment with competing priorities requiring high degree of agility
- Strong project management skills
- Clear & concise communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement