Brand Marketing Senior Manager - Brisk
The Pepsi Lipton North America (PLNA) is part of a Global Joint Venture between PepsiCo and Unilever to develop, market, and distribute Ready-to-Drink Iced Tea products. The North American brand portfolio represents approximate 1/3 of the RTD Tea Category. The PLNA JV is a full cross-functional team that reports to a General Manager and operates like a ‘company within a company’ providing exposure to the global business and Unilever processes and tools.
Delivering over $1.3B in revenue, Brisk it is a key volume and profit contributor to the PLNA. With a strong over index against the multi-cultural consumer, the Brisk flavor powerhouse is poised to unlock growth with this critical target. It has passionate community of fans and is a purpose driven brand focused on empowering aspiring creators.
The Brisk Senior Brand Manager, will be in the unique position to drive both the innovation and commercial agenda for a well-established brand. He/She will be responsible for developing a consumer centric growth plan that capitalizes on growing trends for MC Youth. He/She will also spearhead commercial programming, in conjunction with PLNA Sales Strategy & DX teams, to successfully meet AOP target. He/She will be responsible for the talent development and mentorship of 1 direct report.
- Lead, set and align on the long-term strategic vision for the Brand and brand strategy to ensure brand health and to deliver sales and profit targets, including develop and validate consumer powerful flavor innovation pipeline and single serve price/pack architecture that delivers increased system profitability. Provide guidance and inputs for strategic PSP discussions.
- Collaborate with cross functional leads to deliver AOP
- R&D – product positioning and profile
- Field/PLNA Sales – best in class execution of core and innovation
- S&I – Champion consumer empathy and strong learning agenda
- Design – Ensure consistent VIS across all consumer touchpoints
- Know the Business Cold - Maintain a tight linkage to commercial agenda and results providing insightful to-dos or opportunities that may serve to enhance brand performance
- Champion the Brisk brand and consistently wire with multiple stakeholders including SSJD VP, Hispanic VP, PLNA Global and NA leadership teams
- Drive culture within broader PLNA facilitating strong org health results
- Education & Training: Post graduate business study (MBA) or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years prior Marketing experience within another large company
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams, including external agency partners
- Proven track record of identifying rich consumer insights and translating them into effective marketing programs and product innovation pipeline
- Creative Thinker with an Entrepreneurial Spirit: Seeks out, generates, and embraces creative ideas, concepts, and approaches that deliver better results
- Brand/Cultural Passion: Appreciates diverse thought leadership and is excited to explore approaches that can impact and shape culture
- Consumer Empathy: Deep understanding of and interest in consumer behavior. Ability to identify trends and insights that lead to impactful communications. Sees unique connections in data, events, and trends to anticipate business opportunities and brings them forward
- Strong Communicator: Effectively communicates needs, priorities across cohort in and outside the organization.
- Drive for Results: Displaying a sense of urgency, bias for action, and strong attention to detail
- Balanced Approach: Considers the appropriate factors involved when taking calculated risks. Effectively uses governance and appropriate follow-up process to manage challenges and risk
- Deep understanding of 3 C’s (Consumer, Customer, Competition), trends, practices, information and insights impacting the business, enabling sound decisions to be made. Can focus the organization on the right ideas to deliver targeted business results
- Clear demonstration of project & team leadership and influencing others by doing it the right way. Can develop project work estimates, new product forecasts, align and motivate cross-functional & cross-divisional teams. Can develop collaborative relationships across multiple work groups to ensure effective execution
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement