Raw Material Warehouse Operator
- Receive raw and packing materials from various vendors into the plant Materials Warehouse in coordination with materials planning and logistics functions during the shifts assigned.
- Ensure that receiving of all materials is as per the standard procedures and protocols set for documentation and record keeping.
- Issue raw and packing materials to production as per the shift requirements to support the production while ensuring that FIFO/FEFO is maintained at all the times and also properly record any materials return back into the inventory.
- Regularly update and maintain proper records of all inventory transactions of raw and packing materials into the inventory system on a timely basis.
- Ensure proper handing over and taking over for the custody of materials and records during the shift changes
- Ensure optimum use of warehousing space for the storage of all materials and stacking of materials as per the standards.
- Implement and ensure adherence to Quality and AIB standards and various guidelines issued from time to time.
- Assist in conducting physical stock counts of all materials at month end closing, or whenever required, and also assist in reconciling stock status appearing in the books of accounts and as per the physical stock count conducted.
- Assist W/H Incharge in managing the external warehouses being used by PI for the storage of raw and packing materials
- Ensure that proper GMP and Safety procedures are followed for the movement and storage of materials in raw and packing materials warehouses.
- Maintain good housekeeping and product safety in order to ensure compliance against AIBI, IPS, FSSC 22000 and CRP standards.
Knowledge/Skill Experience Competencies
Intermediate, preferable graduate in commerceLabour handling skills
Good Command of MS Excel and preferably Oracle
|2-3 years in warehousing at manufacturing location|
Job Type: Regular