Consumer Insights Sr Manager, Global Nutrition/Healthy Start Group
The Global Nutrition/Healthy Start Group has been established as a critical component for PEP to deliver against its PWP and growth commitments. To accelerate growth in the nutrition businesses, GNG focuses on the demands of the nutrition consumer we aim to serve and does so across our portfolio of nutrition forward brands. As the primary voice of those nutrition consumers, it is critical that the Insights organization lead the way in keeping the consumer at the center of all of our marketing and innovation.
In that context, the Senior Manager, Global Insights role was developed to provide specialized insights leadership across the Quaker, Naked, & Tropicana portfolios in focus areas of innovation and brand equity. The role is designed to align with the new global Insights structure and global Distributed Network Model. As such, responsibilities may span multiple brands (primarily Quaker and Tropicana), according to the needs of the business. The role interacts with stakeholders from multiple markets.
- Represent the voice of consumer in development of innovation and Comms strategies (consultation; influence)
- Deliver clear and impactful insights and strategic recommendations to GNG Brand Innovation & Equity Teams, corridor VPs , and leadership in local markets
- Identify learning and executional synergies that enable faster decision making and compatibility across markets
- Manage and coordinate insight generation and consumer validation with relevant local markets (executing; influencing, consultation)
- Build strategic learning plans against business issues and contract objectives, timelines and deliverables with key stakeholders
- Monitor assigned insights project spending to ensure resources are allocated against priority initiatives
- Develop a deep and intuitive understanding of target consumer groups (execution, consultation)
- Maintain consumer and insights ecosystem that enables regular interactions target consumer
- Proactively communicate consumer insights to cross-functional partners and creative agency partners
- Integrate global best practices from Insights into Nutrition. (execution, consultation)
- Learn and integrate new approaches/capabilities that drive efficiency and consumer understanding.
- Maintain connection to/influence in center-led, cross-category learning agenda
Key Skills / Experience:
- Fluent in qualitative and quantitative primary research methodologies, specifically in areas of innovation (front end and validation) and consumer empathy
- Strong project management skills to ensure high quality output and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and skills across functions/cultures/geographies
- Global Perspective
- Strategic thought leadership – ability to identify mkt issues and opportunities and drive consumer based initiatives and recommendations in response
- Passion for insights, the consumer point of view and business results
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while maintaining one’s own point of view
- Ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate within a highly matrixed organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement