Senior Manager-HR Operations Analytics and Reporting
Are you a dynamic leader ready to drive the HR analytics agenda for PepsiCo in North America? Our vision is to equip the business with real-time human capital information that drives talent strategies. We are on a journey to implement new technical capabilities that transform how our analysts create Tableau dashboards to be consumed by top executives and front-line managers. You will lead the accomplishment of these ambitious goals.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team to deliver predictive analytics for all levels of the organization that fuel growth of the North America food and beverage businesses from informed human capital strategies
- Deliver a suite of visual scorecards measuring headcount, turnover, diversity, hours & earnings on a consistent cadence that informs business decisions for managing talent and workforce planning
- Build capability in the HR function to leverage published dashboards to influence local business leaders to take positive action
- Go “beyond the numbers” to extract key insights from data that reveal realities not apparent anecdotally
- Build capability in the HR function to utilize self-service reporting tools available to them so they can obtain data on their own to support their data analysis needs
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience developing visual dashboards; preferably with Tableau
- Experience managing programs and projects to deliver on-time, on-budget with expected outcomes
- Lead a team of 2 to 5 analysts to meet business objectives
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of the business; both verbally and written
- Function independently with minimal direction; ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to complete highly complex tasks in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee data with discretion
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement