Full Time Warehouse Person - Afternoons
Street Address: Canada - BC - Surrey - - V3V0B5
PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Full Time Warehouse Technician.
You will be working 40+ hours per week, 5 days a week. Must be available Afternoons (2:00pm-10:30pm)
The rate of pay is $24.32/hr
Your responsibilities would include:
- Delivering efficiency and accuracy targets
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Inventory management
- Operation of an automated pick cart
- Building orders and loading trucks
- Great teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Previous operations experience (or similar) preferred but not required
- Class 5 driver’s license and a flawless driving record
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve and meet deadlines or targets
PepsiCo Canada’s Recruitment process includes robust phone and face to face interviews with all candidates. No legitimate offer of employment from PepsiCo Canada would ever require a candidate to pay for any pre-employment service or training. If you suspect you may have been contacted by someone falsely claiming to be PepsiCo Canada please contact the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary