EHS Director Mexico
Descripción del Trabajo
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Sabritas, Quaker and Gatorade.
PepsiCo Mexico Foods, one of the largest employers in Mexico, is the undisputed leader in the snack food industry. We manufacture and sell the most familiar snack brands in existence… Sabritas, Ruffles, Doritos and Tostitos tortilla chips, Cheetos cheese flavored snacks, Fritos corn chips, Smartfood popcorn, plus a variety of dips, cookies, crackers and nuts.
We have become globally-acknowledged authority in manufacturing efficiency and snack food research by our involvement the entire product development process… from purchasing potatoes all the way to delivering chips to the store shelf.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Are you passionate about influencing and ensuring employee safety? Join our team of talented, motivated people to ensure that Frito-Lay continues to lead the industry and set the pace. Now is the time for you to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
What you'll do:
As our Environmental, Health and Safety Director, you will establish, execute, and deliver EHS plans within our Mexico Operating Unit that support PepsiCo's overall EHS objectives.
- Promote and ensure an EHS culture aligned with PepsiCo's vision of Performance with Purpose: Safety & Sustainability.
- Guarantee the Execution of Environmental Health & Safety Strategy - LATAM & Global.
- Manage & Control: Zero Accidents, Operational risks, Environmental Efficiency, Healthy Living & Safe Drive Programs.
- Manage & Control EHS Management System as well as EHS Legal requirements. Execute EHS Audits monitor compliance action plans.
- Consolidate an environmental sustainability culture that encourages projects and initiatives that maximize the efficiency of natural resources: water, fuel and electricity; as well as recycling activities.
- Be responsible of the achievement of results in productivity for all EHS KPIs according to our annual operating plan (AOP).
- Build technical and administrative capabilities in EHS functional leaders through the deployment of training programs and promote the certification of internal EHS auditors.
- Lead a collaboration agenda with other functional areas and EHS - LATAM.
- Promote professional development of EHS TEAM.
- Lead the development and implementation of EHS Strategy in order to ensure safety, health, sustainability, operational continuity, preventing losses and operational risks.
- Identify EHS opportunities, collaborate with functional areas and develop projects that ensure an adequate return to shareholders and preserve the safety of our people and company assets.
- Work routinely with the PMF key leaders to ensure EHS integrated into core business functions.
- Implementation of EHS operational best practices.
- Ensure of a sustainability performance dashboard to measure and to report progress.
- Be a technical advisor for energy, water, waste and sustainability.
- Execution of key projects to maximize our environmental sustainability resources.
- Guarantee technological safety solutions that help to prevent incidents and mitigate risks in our fleet and assets.
- Develop Industrial hygiene, ergonomics and psychosocial studies for Health.
- Implement and sustain the GEHSMS - Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management System.
- Coordinate the EHS programs and initiatives in all locations: Plants, Warehouses, Fleet, Sales and Offices.
- Execute Root Cause Analysis and improvement plans for incidents.
- Be responsible for MY EHS management System: Risk Assessment, Compliance and Metrics.
- Validate and execute projects to improve machinery safety design along with LOTO, guarding, and hazard prevention.
- Integrate and support training programs that support MOTOR, autonomous safety, safety start along cultural change programs.
- Develop and execute safety leadership programs.
- Lead along with operations, engineering, facilities, procurement, and corporate security to reinforce the contractor management safety system.
- Audit and review operations processes and activities to ensure EHS requirements are addressed in a timely and thorough manner.
- Lead the team in order to extract each of them their best talent, achieving results for people and businesses.
What you'll bring:
- Your degree in Occupational EHS discipline, Science or Safety Engineering, and 8+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment will be important for your success in this role.
- Have you worked in a food manufacturing? Do you have your professional EHS certification (CIH, CSP, CHMM, and / or PE)? We'd love to talk to you.
- Your functional EHS knowledge in: regulatory requirements, EHS technical aspects (safety, industrial hygiene, environmental), risk management, behavior-based safety, training, auditing / program review, regulatory agency enforcement, EHS vendor / consultant management.Proven track record in driving cultural change in EHS using your strong communication skills, and excellent interpersonal and influence management skills.
- Background in developing/leading teams from a strategic standpoint and/or corporate/regional standpoint.
- Proficient in various information solution packages (e.g., audit tracking programs, incident databases, web-enables knowledge sharing).
- Effective communication from the shop floor to executive level. Able to influence in top management.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
#LI-MEXICORelocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido