- Approve work requests to work orders in CMMS. Communicate reason to requester if work request is cancelled or rejected
- Planning work orders will include: performing job surveys, reviewing prior job history, listing tasks, estimating the manpower and type, determining and obtaining material requirements, managing pre-kits, providing permits, and special requirements and or tools, producing specification sheets, and estimating job costs
- Must be able to create Request for Proposals for contracted work to include cost following the PepsiCo bidding policies
- Must be able to inspect all contracted work that meets our expectations on quality of work. This include issue resolution and sign off of work before processing workflows
- Scheduling work orders will include: prioritizing work with operations, maintenance, and production planning, determining manpower availability based on needs, shutdown schedules, assigning shift/supervisor/individual to perform work, arranging support help
- Provide a graded down day plan that is based on a balanced ratio of PMs and planned work that drives equipment specific reliability
- Reviewing work orders in process to ensure timely completion. Perform status follow-ups regularly to ensure on-time completion
- Review emergency work orders to help prioritize planned work that drives highest level of reliability as well as review PM tasks to eliminate failure point through PM Process.
- Generate reports to measure maintenance Key Performance Indicators. PM Compliance, Work Order Aging, Reactivity, etc.
- Generate and schedule PM's through the CMMS system to meet compliance goals
- Schedule mechanics and operators to ensure labor utilization goals are met. Hours scheduled vs. hours entered.
- Perform work order audits (PM, Corrective) to verify actual repair is completed, effectiveness of estimated time, follow-up of counter measures found, and if parts requirements are still required
- Perform CMMS INFOR training for all associates and required personnel as needed
- Maintain and update financial Annual Operating Plan that includes all restorations cycles and re-occurring repairs
- Review and maintain any cost improvement plans to ensure we are effectively maintaining reliability and cost
- Helps to determine min/max requirements for spare parts to include determination of critical spares
- Must be able to follow PM Pillar process when adding new equipment
- Must have good technical aptitude (mechanical and electrical.) Experience with CMMS/Predictive/Preventative Maintenance
- Self-starter with the ability to develop strategies in line with overall business vision including appropriate linkages to support functions
- Capable of analyzing cause/effect of equipment failure
- Develop action plans to prevent critical equipment failures
- Must have desire and ability to manipulate data in a computer system
- Must be familiar with PM Program and requirements
- Track equipment history
- Equipment performance analysis
- Organize and maintain technical reference files
- Maintain good communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external contacts
- Schedule and prioritize daily operational activities. (i.e. work orders)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Access/Project /Infor
- Strong problem solving abilities and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Posses strong organizational skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement