Category Manager - Natural Channel & E-Commerce
As part of PepsiCo’s promise to encourage people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade and Naked Juice portfolios to drive continued growth.
The PepsiCo North America Nutrition Category Manager will partner with the Customer Sales & Category Management organization, Sales Strategy, and Demand Xcelerator to drive category leadership and customer collaboration within the emerging and growing Natural & E-Commerce Channels. Specifically, this role will work to identify market trends, competitive threats, brand strategies and customer strategies in order to increase sales and market share.
- Lead category management and insights initiatives for the PepsiCo North America Nutrition portfolio (Quaker Food & Snacks, Tropicana, Naked, IZZE & Gatorade) within the Regional Grocery & Emerging Channels
- Drive insights to action to unlock internal and external growth opportunities around the four P’s
- Contribute to innovation sell-in by presenting shopper/category stories
- Produce post promotion analysis on major customer programs and other key initiatives
- Optimize the shelf in terms of assortment, flow, space and shopability
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customer buying teams through frequent contact, delivering actionable objective insights
- Build and maintain networks with Category Management, BU Leads, Shopper Insights, Sales Mobilization and Space Optimization
- Lead JBP process, managing supporting analytics on key sales initiatives including big bet development & execution
- Provide insights on category, marketplace and shopper trends
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in the consumer packaged goods industry preferred
- 3+ years in Category Management
Skills and Capabilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate individual, team, and project leadership skills
- Strong personal motivation and ability to effectively work independently as well as collaboratively across multiple functions
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data via IRI/Nielsen
- Proficiency in space planning tools, i.e. JDA/Apollo
- Understanding of consumer data via Panel, Shopper Sight, Retailer Loyalty, etc.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement