AFH Business Analyst &Shopper Insights Manager
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Lead AFH (Away from home) Insights Agenda: Build the insights fundamentals for AFH as key priority to accelerate growth while become a business partner in defining the strategy in AFH both in Where to Play and How to win trough:
- Business intelligence (suppliers assessment, channel performance tracking, category, competitors and sub-channels dynamics understanding).
- Shopper Insights (drivers, triggers and barriers understanding) to succeed in AFH and strengthen customer story telling
• Assessment and selection of external data (suppliers’ assessment (NPD, Nielsen, IRI…)) sourcing and ongoing management, maximizing return from strategic agency partnerships & contracts
• Market/Category Performance & Drivers - Proactively drive clarity on external performance and drivers, drawing out clear implications and recommended actions to channel sales team, Commercial & Strategy head and Senior management.
• Provide with regular channel and shopper reports to provide with market and competition insights and shopper insights as well.
• Ground & inform SBP and AOP - Deliver systematic trends and situation assessments that identify and prioritize market and portfolio/brand growth issues/opportunities
• Provide strong insights to lead and influence business decisions through all the sources available and rest of BA & SI best practices.
• Identify and prioritize opportunities outside the current customer base from a category / shopper perspective. •Elevate the interaction with targeted customers (current and new clients) with joint business plan’s needs. ◦Identify opportunities driven by activations with existing product range.
◦Tailored range propositions to unleash the full power of our portfolio
◦Identify opportunity to leverage power of one deployment.
• Translates data into actionable insights across all dimensions (categories, brands, shoppers, competitors, channels and customers) unlocking insights to define strategies in AFH that ensure the growth regarding Pack Price, Portfolio, Innovation, Channel mix, Execution, etc.
• Graduate ideally with business and /or marketing qualification.
• Accumulated minimum 6 years’ experience in Insights (Consumer, Shopper Insights or Business Analytics) analysis and techniques in FMCG industry gained on either the agency or client side
• AFH Channel Experience and knowledge
• Prior experience in management of agency relationships
• High analytical skills required but with a very good balance with business and commercial drive
• Good communication skills on different levels in the organization and with customers
• English language proficiency required
Job Type: Regular