Key Account manager ( Grand Duché Luxembourg)
Description du poste
Are you driven by Sales and looking for a huge opportunity to further develop PepsiCo in the Luxemburg market? Are you customer centric and able to drive projects? Do you feel the desire to work for a company with iconic brands known all over the world?
Then you are just who we are looking for! We have opened a position in the Luxemburg market to further develop an existing customer portfolio consisting of different Away from Home and Retail customers. You will have the support of a dedicated representative in the market that can offer help through visiting the POS of the accounts where you negotiate centrally.
Within the portfolio, the variety of products, categories and channels that you are working with guarantees that each day will be different, and assures to bring a lot of opportunities for growth in the market place.
Within PepsiCo we care for our nr 1 brands, but even more about your career possibilities and personal development. While working together with inspiring and creative colleagues we offer you many developmental opportunities to make sure you will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress and long-term goals will be evaluated, so you can decide your own personal career path.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation combined with a goal-oriented bonus scheme and a fantastic range of flexible benefits.
PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies worldwide, offering a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many more. Within PepsiCo you will experience, together with 1600 colleagues spread around 8 different locations in the Benelux, an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere – guided by a ‘together we win!’ mentality.
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
- Graduate or university degree or equal through experience
- Preferably 5 years experience in FMCG
- Strong affinity with the Luxemburg market & willing to travel to the office in Zaventem regularly
- French: Excellent written and oral skills – English: Full professional proficiency. Knowledge of Dutch is a certainly a plus
- Result-oriented and driven towards growth with the ability to self-motivate
- Strong communication skills, persuasion and relationship management skills with the ability to interact and communicate with different levels in the company and within the customer – open & clear
- Strong business acumen, Profit & Losses attitude
- Good negotiator with a feeling for facts and figures
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams, SAP)
Job Type: Permanent