Customer Manager - Quaker/Walmart
As part of PepsiCo’s promise to encourage people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade and Naked Juice portfolios to drive continued growth.
The Customer Management Assoc. Manager will report directly to the Quaker Foods & Snacks Team Lead for Walmart Stores and have dotted line reporting responsibilities to the Director of Sales for Foods (Hot & RTE Cereal).
The Sales Analyst job responsibilities to include:
- Supporting sales insights and analytic initiatives for Quaker Food & Snacks (QFS) categories at Walmart Stores (All formats)
- Support Customer engagement for QFS Portfolio across Walmart 8 buyers
- Conducting detailed category reporting leveraging appropriate information resources to include: Retail Link/Orchestro, IRI POS, IRI Panel, and Custom Shopper Research to drive Insights to Action
- Active ownership across daily operations with finance, supply chain, sales strategy
- Key role ensuring period sales forecast accuracy
- Demonstrating active participation and responsibility with line reviews, annual operating plans, and customer joint-business-planning
- Partnership with Shopper Insights, Category Management, and Consumer Insights to drive actionable solutions for the customer
- Providing insights to Sales Team members based on emerging shopper and market trends through reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Supporting the team by utilizing PepsiCo capabilities to deliver assortment, space, merchandising performance and regional recommendations
- This role will be afforded the opportunity to build and maintain long-term relationships with Walmart Buyers through detailed analysis, insights development and recommendations
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fact based selling environment; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
Skills & Capabilities:
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently, and identify business opportunities by leveraging multiple data sources
- Above average finance skills in order to help build compelling profits wins for customer and internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Ability to create presentations that communicate a compelling story
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement