Auto req ID:
The role is in charge of procurement processes at capex plan in Chile, in order to deliver more than 6% of productivity year over year, contributing to capex plan execution and leverage LATAM results.
- Lead procurement agenda in Chile in order to execute capex plan. Manage about USD 15MM/year, sharing KPIs with MSO team and regional team, in terms of PO’s execution, productivity levels and cashflow improvement.
- Execute and support processes of main local subcategories, like: installation service, civil works, local manufacturing equipment, local regulation adequancies in Chilean facilities.
- Develop suppliers and players, building a complete vendor list ready to deliver to Pepsico productivity through technologies and solutions in the short term and long term as well.
- Deliver productivity plan in Chile, building and leading projects through current year and Pepsico’s Strategic Plan among long term perspective.
- Lead cash flow improvement initiatives through payment terms extension.
- Set the agenda with the Sector COE Leadership through periodically sessions, presenting developed strategies and category KPIs.
- Drive the category and procurement processes in Chile into a best-in-class recognition across the markets – ensuring early procurement engagement in the projects and stakeholders complying with internal policies.
- Analyze spend data and propose PO’s automation and leverage opportunities as short and long term initiatives.
· 3+ years of Procurement / Sourcing / Supply Chain experience in Food & Beverage and/or any kind of consumer goods business.
· Sound high understanding of SAP, Ariba Cloud systems and P2P Governance and Controls.· Experience in strategic sourcing and supplier engagement.Good understanding of procurement systems – spend visibility, contract management and spend capture tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Economy.
- Fluent in Spanish. Advanced English (writing, speaking and listening) is mandatory.
- Be very focused on results, short and long term perspectives.
- Collaborate at any level inside the company.
- Challenge existing specifications and patterns in order to bring new solutions.
- Excellent communication skills – contact and newtworking across markets and categories among the globe.
Elegible a Traslado LimitadoJob Type: