Supply Chain Integration Analyst
This role joins the Integration team to focus on providing a vast array of data analytics for the NAB Integration team. The Integration Analyst will be responsible for extracting & organizing data to provide clear visibility of product innovation success from a predictive measure and post launch perspective, and for creating impactful scorecards & dashboard for the integration teams.
Additional responsibilities include:
Writing code and uploading information onto the Tableau platform in addition to managing the teams’ Tableau platform,seeing linkages between data sets, and bringing forward insights for the team
- Taking on support responsibilities in the administration of the teams’ Project Management Tool
- Mining / pulling data from a variety of systems and sources to compile and organize concise visual dashboards & scorecards
Tackling Innovation challenges by partnering with integration team to identify opportunity, and working with them to either develop metrics to track performance and/ or identify cross functional teams to help source data
Collaborating with Integration & SC team members to customize templates for team use on Share Point/ Tableau / Quick Base sites
Establishing Tableau Governance Council. Leading discussions to ensure data posted is pertinent and collectively decide if information posted should be modified to meet teams’ needs and/or if other data is required.
Acting as the Administrator resource for the teams’ project management solution being implemented for the Integration team
- Partnering with the Performance Manager to learn the tool and help to administer workflows, system scorecards and field management
- 4 Year Degree in Technical or Process Oriented Discipline
- 3-5 yrs experience in Supply Chain, BIS, Manufacturing or Engineering a plus
- Business understanding of Supply Chain and BIS
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to improve work process
- Visualization skill for creation of scorecards & Dashboards
- Cross functional collaboration & ability to work across multiple levels / functions
- Solid work ethic & Drive for results
- Effective communication skills and leadership ability
- Willing to challenge oneself & grow in organization
- Working knowledge of Tableau & Tableau programming a plus
- Strong software skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel (Pivot tables), and other data management tools)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement