The main purpose of this role coordinate with manufacturing manager and plant leader ship team to ensure best in class plant operations of south green field project and in operations to ensure
- Improve workplace safety, GMP, TPM, Asset care, MESS compliance, AIB practices, Drive Productivity
- Coordinate resources with other departments to meet production plans.
- Review daily production performance and coordinate with Maintenance for support.
- Anchor TPM activities in production
- Analyze time, energy and yield losses. Implement productivity initiatives related to Production
- Drive high quality people processes in production
Experience and Qualification
- B.E. in Mechanical /Electrical /Instrumentation Engineering from Tier 2 institutes with approx. 5-6 years of experience.
- B.E. in Mechanical /Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from Tier 1 institutes with approx3-4 years of experience.
- B.E. in Mechanical /Electrical /Instrumentation Engineering from Tier 2 institutes with approx. 4-5 years of experience.
- B.E. in Mechanical /Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from Tier 1 institutes with approx. 2-3 years of experience.
Skills and Behavioral Attributes:
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- High levels of persuasion and facilitator skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
- Should be ambitious and a self-starter with high drive and energy levels
- With a focus and hunger for delivering results
- Able to handle pressure and the weight of responsibilties well
- With excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills
- Meticulous and with a sharp eye for detail
Job Type: Regular