Maintenance & Reliability Planner
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler position is responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance work control processes.
- He / she is responsible to the Maintenance Manager for the efficient and effective use of planning and scheduling all resources to conduct maintenance activities which result in minimum downtime and maximum productivity.
- In order to fulfill these responsibilities in the most effective manner, the Planner/Schedule is empowered to manage work priority, develop job plans, define parts and material, define crafts and skills and engage the proper resources to develop a safe, effective and efficient work control plan.
- In addition, the Planner/Scheduler provides the equipment-related expertise and technical guidance on improving Preventive Maintenance activities
Experience and Qualification
Diploma/ B.Tech., Mechanical /electrical/instrumentation with at least 4-6 year of experience preferably in FMCG environment
Skills and Behavioral Attributes:
- Experience in TPM/ Maintenance planning management
- Technical background preferred.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- High levels of persuasion and facilitator skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
- Should be ambitious and a self-starter with high drive and energy levels
- With a focus and hunger for delivering results
- Able to handle pressure and the weight of responsibilities as well
- With excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills
- Meticulous and with a sharp eye for detail
Job Type: Regular