Accountant - AP
Street Address: Thailand
- Responsible for AP Accountant – Direct Material
- Prepare FI invoice and AP vouchers for Direct Material related , check supporting documents/calculation and authorization as per policy and submit it to manager for review.
- Prepare Invoice processing upon GR (Goods receive transaction) – for Plants Direct Material and related cost.
- Monitor GRIR balance under responsible area to be recorded to Account payable within the same period.
- Prepare monthly analysis on the movement of Direct Material purchasing to support for manager to review on 1WD.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation and breakdown of own accounts for reviewing within 1 working days.
- Communicate to cross function and suppliers for any concerns related to own area.
- Provide support to the Disbursement team on any required activities to facilitate invoice to payment process .
- BA in Accounting or related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in AP function.
- Computer skill: : Advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint and SAP
- Good in English and Thai, both in writing and reading.
- FMCG experience preferred.
Job Type: Regular