Sales District Leader Designate - Kerdasa
Supervise the organized trade various routes through route visits targets and ensure that each organized trade representative. compliance with the execution standards as well as the proper way of achieving the targets, within his geographical territory and with customers he is managing.
- Achieve volume plans for customer which will help category growth and superiority versus competition.
- Analyze routes continuously to achieve efficiency and minimum cost. Develop plans to improve efficiency
- Implementing launch and promotion plans. Follow-up that team is implementing the execution standards issued by company.
- Giving targets to team members in line with company targets (volume, shelf space etc) and following up performance vs. targets.
- Doing work with once a week on truck with reps and giving feedback to them on their performance and development areas.
- Eliminate OOS rate by outlet type, and ensure proper execution for new introductions to channel.
- Ensure proper execution for organized trade CDA’s and promotion calendar.
- Staff reporting to the position, 5-7 representative, the full scope of authority is applied (performance development, daily supervision) (hire/fire, performance development, assignment of work, daily supervision)
1. 2-3 years of sales field experience in FMCG
2. Negotiation Skills.
3. Manage front-line performers.
4. Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames).
5. Customer Focus (Service to sales concept).
6. Analitical thinking Skills (Trend, data, events analysis to draw sound conclusions)
7. Developing and Supporting the Team (Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler).
8. Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
Job Type: Regular