Production Team Leader Carregado
PepsiCo Iberia produces a wide portfolio of products, from chips and snacks (Lay’s, Cheetos, Doritos, Santa Ana, Ruffles…), refreshing drinks with and without gas (Pepsi, Kas, BITTERKAS, Mountain Dew, Lipton Ice Tea, Gatorade…), gazpacho and vegetable creams (Alvalle) to breakfast cereals (Quaker).
Our chips and snacks are produced mainly in four different plants in Iberia: Burgos, Murcia, Lobón and Carregado, while our drinks are made in other four different plants: Seville, Echavarri and Tafalla.
For our Plant in Carregado, we are looking for a Production Team Leader to join our Production Plant. You will coach and set example to your team to maximize efficiency and reliability across all production lines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Management of production work, ensuring safety, food safety and quality standards, being responsible to achieve the objectives of the Plant along your shift, by creating an inclusive and cherishing environment.
• Resolving any failures by deploying, instructing and supervising staff.
• Ensuring the proper functioning and safety of mechanical engineering installations and rolling stock, in such a manner that all legal and company-specific requirements relating to safety, reliability and availability are met.
• Management of personnel affairs with respect to the interpretation of staff policy within the department.
• Lead or participate in maintenance-based new construction and modification projects, in such a manner that the interests of the maintenance department are represented within the project.
At least 2 year of experience in a similar job
Ability and willingness to work at shift
Fluent level of English
People management and leadership skills
Labor Relation skills
Ability to handle multiple work streams
Project management and planning skills
Effective decision making & communication abilities
- NICE TO HAVE:
LEAN Manufacturing skills
Good knowledge of food safety and hygiene legislation and procedures
Excellent organizational skills.
Job Type: Regular