Manufacturing Site Resource
This position drives activities to maintain flat costs, while improving plant performance in the areas of True Efficiency, Safety, Quality and Supply Chain Capability, ensures compliance Quality objectives are met and maintains positive employee relations while driving significant change.
This position will have at a minimum 2 hot-fill Gatorade production lines. This includes the accountability for each of the overall Manufacturing Resources, Process Improvement Engineer, and encompassing direct reports.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Identify and coordinate improvements in the operations area necessary to meet the variance commitments for the business unit and flat cost targets. Ensure that costs gaps are identified, action plans are developed and adequate resources are allocated to meet all financial objectives
- Drive overall Supply Chain capabilities by managing plant wide implementation of the Win as One Culture shift that includes TPMignite, and True Efficiency and team development with specific emphasis on the AM and PM pillars. This position will be leveraged as a sponsor on one of the TPM pillars. Lead Key indicator metric reviews and action plan for the BU as well as plant Win as one / TPMignite board reviews
- Lead the successful implementation of Corp / Gatorade BU innovation projects including effective early management, training, shakedown, and ongoing improved production Business Unit plan/results
- Achieve all Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety & Motivation KPI objectives within the Business Unit.
- Provide a work environment which adheres to compliance/ regulatory guidelines, ensuring performance against objectives
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement that meets or exceeds division expectations
- Establish clear performance and behavioral expectations for all employees, provide feedback on results
- Maintain an effective performance management process reviewing all direct reports’ progress against mid-year and annual plans and continually develop their effectiveness as leaders and technical practitioners, as well as providing opportunity for career development
- Production and Maintenance skills will be heavily relied on to improve plant performance and TPM initiatives.
- Systematically lead the identification and elimination of losses resulting in improvements in costs, inventory, time and quality
- Provide active and positive leadership in the effort to drive the cultural shift to front line ownership across the facility
- This position requires a minimum 4-year business/ manufacturing related degree and 4+ years’ experience in manufacturing.
- The following skills are also required: Financial and Accounting skills, project management skills, human relations/ communication skills, team based manufacturing, results oriented. A working knowledge of the following is also essential:
- Demonstrated leadership in safety & environmental compliance.
- Employee relations, regulatory requirements, operations, engineering methods and costing, Accounting, Statistics, Maintenance, Food Safety, HAACP, PCQI certification, and Quality Assurance.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with plant personnel, outside contractors and different functional groups within the business units.
- Working knowledge of quality systems, finance, capital planning, project cost tracking and forecasting, economic justification analysis, statistical process control, and manufacturing management systems. Aseptic manufacturing experience / training and or certification is plus for this role.
- Familiarity with TPM concepts, experience in implementing TPM initiatives across multiple teams is desired.
- Strong innovative external focus with excellent learning agility and proven ability to affect sustainable change.
- Must be very comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with little leadership and structure.
- Very strong influence-management and communication
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement