Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Principal purpose –
The HR OPS Region Lead is responsible of working closely with Global HR Operations and LATAM Core Services to deliver solutions, enhancements and new processes and projects across the LATAM Region. Also being a role that promotes HR tools usage, supports audits and train HR community on processes and tools. Will be responsible for Brazil, SOCO, LAB, PGCS and Caribean countries.
- Ensure self-service adoption for all Global tools
- Ensure systems availability by using right channels of support are followed within the region/sector
- Manage projects at LATAM level interacting with Global HR OPS and LATAM Core Services to understand requirements and deploy according to local needs.
- Ensure Data Quality for the Sector through the proper channels
- Ensure engagement from appropriate resources to define business needs/requires
- Participate in command center and regular sector/service center calls to highlight Sector issues
- Provide feedback to global team on desired solution enhancements / release functionality
- Support data and job governance and sector requests for new items
- Serve as second tier escalation point if standard escalation is not bringing sector satisfaction
- Identify knowledge gaps and training opportunities and support global HR Update calls with global team to get key messages communicated
- Support through a consultant role to the different countries to tackle any necessity or area of opportunity regarding myHR/EC, the model.
- Publish monthly dashboards to LATAM stakeholders with KPIs
- Conduct monthly calls to cascade HR Updates
- Conduct weekly calls with regional HRAs.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
- English and Spanish required, Portuguese optional.
- Experienced user of Windows, Excel, Powerpoint and other MS tools.
- Some Project Management Knowledge desired
- Required to know how to collaborate with all the different roles involved and knowing what you need from them
- Able to work on a virtual and matrix environment.
- Strong Communication skills (written and oral)
- Know how to make good presentations for all audiences (English/Spanish)
- Self leaded, Good tracking and follow up of the agenda with the different parties
- Availability to travel up to 10% of total time.
- Knowing how to work with different cultures across the Globe
- Being able to translate a necessity into a solution or an enhancement
- Work under pressure and little time frames
- Being able to analyze data and understand what that data means to the business and to take decisions
- Connect different systems logics to understand why something happnened or prevent an issue to happen
- Adapt to change quickly in every sense (organization of teams, processes, roles, ect…)
Job Type: Indefinido