FoodService Finance Associate Analyst
The Food Service Finance Associate Analyst plays a key role working with the Foodservice Finance Team, Central Finance and the Sales Team to support and manage the Foodservice Distributor (FSD) Trade Business. This person is responsible for managing the FS Distributor Prosper Models, building financial reports on FSD performance, managing & building the trade forecast, creating FSD Pricing files and coordinating communication between all stakeholders.
The FS Finance Associate Analyst will have a strong competency in finance & finance systems, and a demonstrated literacy to leverage data and translate into insights, reports and root cause analysis. This position requires well developed interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail capability, and an individual who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and update Prosper Models to ensure pricing and CDA accuracy
- Lead periodic CDA update meetings with cross functional stakeholders
- Lead the co-ordination of all Price Increases, Program adjustments and Promotions across all FSD Customers
- Manage backoffice activities within the Sysco PDP Program ( Pricing, Outlet Linking, Upfronts )
- Work cross functionally with Central finance & Sales team to close the period CDA forecast
- Build and improve current Period & Quarter performance management trackers
- Ability to leverage the Financial systems to build and manage scorecards
|*Qualifications / Requirements :|
Job Type: Regular