Sales Assistant Analyst
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the CCTO - National Retail Sales Organization.
The Sales Assistant Analyst plays a key part on sales analyst as well as coordinating the equipment moves. Outlined below are the job duties required for this role:
- Communication – Own Weekly Communication and Monthly Playbook Deck content with input and feedback from Sales Director and Team. Focuses on in-store execution of displays and promotions as well as any other critical updates
- New & Remodel Stores – Manage projects as they relate to equipment and product delivery. Requires compilation of multiple excel data sources, communication to field/bottlers, and coordination with equipment and scheduling teams
- Service Issues – Customer contact for equipment and service issues. Field and Bottler contact for equipment and signage issues
- Master Store List – Keep key information current and conduct monthly audits/updates via consolidation of multiple Excel data sources and reports
- Inventory Management – Work with fixture manufacturer(s) to ensure on-time delivery of purchase orders to customer warehouses
- Intranet Site – Ensure website is loaded with current execution, wiring and product information for Field Team and Bottler reference
- Grand Opening Requests – Liaison for customer requests of donations for grand opening events
- Reporting – Create business review as well as other monthly reporting. Execute and analyze ad-hoc reporting from customer 1010 data sales system
- Innovation and Volume Tracking – Update and run delivery tracking reports to gauge in-store execution of new item introductions and performance to promotional targets
- Information Management – Team lead for maintaining distribution lists, shared information on network drive, Planogram and store lists, ad information, etc.
- Project Management – Plan and oversee large-scale in-store equipment installation projects involving multiple cross-functional groups as well as vendors
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel, including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement