We are now recruiting a Maintenance Electrician to join our team in Little Island on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Operations is at the center of everything we do, this is where our food and beverages come to life and is the start of the journey to getting our product in the hands of our consumers. That’s why we need dedicated individuals who share our commitment to the fundamentals of our business in safety, quality, service and efficiency. Would you like to be involved in the manufacture of some of PepsiCo’s billion dollar brands? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Timely and effective trouble-shooting and repair of day-to-day equipment and systems issues
- Implementation and on-going development of Maintenance systems in conjunction with Operations team.
- Work with other staff in diagnosing causes of system, equipment or material failures
- Support all teams in meeting the plants KPI targets
- Provide technical support to project teams in order to ensure technically best practice solutions
- Carry out all work safely, cost effectively and to the highest GMP standards, while maintaining good relations with our suppliers, contractors, customers and fellow employees
- Participate in Quality, Cost, and Service initiatives to drive performance improvement
- Trouble shooting of plant maintenance/ utilities issues and problem solving to issue resolution
- Support production and plant facilities and utilities.
- Support the maintenance apprenticeship programmes when required
- Experience working in an automated environment.
- FAS Qualification/ National Craft Certificate in Electrical or equivalent with relevant industrial experience.
- A team player with willingness to provide guidance or support to other team members as appropriate.
- Demonstrated technical and interpersonal Skills
- Proactive in delivering results in a production environment
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Committed to GMP and HSE with a good understanding of business processes/drivers
- Familiarity and knowledge of PLC technology (In-Touch) and Process Control Systems – programming, de-bugging and systems development
- Trouble-shooting, de-bugging, repair and electrical maintenance knowledge with regard to all aspects of plant equipment
- Ability to work Shift is a requirement for this role.
- PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Job Type: Regular