Internship : Communication
Are you the person we are looking for?
What does the internship involve?
PepsiCo Benelux is looking for an intern, as from February 2019, to join the Communication department based at the headquarters in Zaventem. During your internship, you will have the unique opportunity to look inside the internal kitchen of PepsiCo Benelux and to deliver a relevant contribution by supporting and implementing various communication projects.
- You will support the Internal Communications Advisor Benelux in the field of internal communication. You contribute to various activities of the Benelux Communication team supported by the Internal Communications Advisor Benelux; You will have the opportunity to maintain the intranet, to draft our internal PepTalk magazine and our weekly digital newsletter. You will also help with the roll-out of the Corporate Social Responsibility program ...
- You will organize and participate in Town Halls (bi-monthly staff meetings)
- You will support various project-based communication tasks (e.g. organizing activities and events in view of our Performance with Purpose program)
- You will draft internal communications, presentations and templates via multiple channels
In short, a unique internship offering a lot of responsibilities and providing you the opportunity to gain experience in a large multinational and dynamic FMCG environment!
What do we offer?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. In an annual cycle, your performance is monitored, and your personal development plan is determined based upon your annual performance as well as your long-term goals.
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a fun and educational experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
Who will you work for?
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Every day people consume more than a billion times PepsiCo products worldwide. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1,400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture – together we strive for success!
PepsiCo also attaches great importance to long-term sustainable growth and wants to make a positive mark on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. This means, among other things, that we adapt our product portfolio and offer healthier options, that we work towards a more sustainable food system and more prosperous communities. It is our conviction that we will lay the foundation for the future growth of PepsiCo and help others lead a healthy and successful life.
By uploading your CV, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 6th of December 2018
During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline for uploading your CV is the 28th of November 2018 (18:00h) and we will invite a maximum of 30 students for this event.
Click on the following link, for more information about this day: PepsiCo Next Interns Day
After we have processed your application, we will send you a link to a short video interview. You will have 5 days to complete this interview. If you have questions about the Next Interns Day or about our internship vacancies, please contact Valérie Marien (+32.761.97.16 or firstname.lastname@example.org). After the 10th of November, invitations for the Next Interns Day will be sent.
Who are we looking for?
- You are available for a period of 6 months starting February 2019.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and strong in setting priorities (fast-mover, you will not get bored!)
- You can work independently but you are also a team player
- Good knowledge of MS Office and fluent in Dutch / French and English
Job Type: Temporary