SC MEM Supervisor
- Follow parts inventory, replenishment and equipment sourcing processes
- Execute required Health, Safety and Environmental Training Program
- Support PES with Various Regional Projects
- Support and Execute training initiatives for Frontline employees development
- Participate in regular meetings with Channel Managers and Directors
- Creates & implements process improvements across Region inclusive of infrastructure setup to support
- inventory and move, and service area routing to support repair.
- Ensures customer service focus of PES Team based on broad customer/sales knowledge and experience.
- Serves as an expert resource to others in the use and interpretation of PES systems information, inclusive
- of problem solving analysis of SIO and National Scorecard data.
- Meets customer needs through the use of general customer & sales knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years of Sales or Logistics experience
- High school diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment while managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
Job Type: Regular