The Capabilities Manager is responsible for driving the vision of ISG by successfully delivering strategic initiatives through the completion of quality deliverables within the identified scope, schedule, and budget.. You will ensure that short-term goals support long-term strategy and for managing inter-dependencies between groups and projects and gaining alignment of relevant stakeholders
- Providing visibility to all workstreams across the program to the leadership team
- Tracking on-going expenditures to ensure timely receipt of invoices, accuracy and payment submission
- Proactive anticipation of and engagement on potential hot spots with timely escalation to leadership as needed
- Ensuring both documentation and operationalization is accounted for in project plans
- Coordinating with global development and operations teams to ensure timely delivery of Information Security solutions
- Confers with project personnel to provide advice and fosters creative approaches to problem solving
- Assessing project risks, and implements mitigation plans as needed
- Generate ideas and critically evaluate future scenarios for consideration into the ISG strategic plan
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field
- Working knowledge of information security industry frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT)
- Experience with productivity software such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to build both formal and informal professional networks, and extends these networks within, across and external to organizational boundaries.
- CISSP certified and has project management training and experience
- A self-driven and motivated individual with proven ability to contribute to the development of security metrics programs involving multitude of areas and stakeholders
- Communicates ideas or positions in a persuasive manner that builds support, agreement or commitment and take action to influence others to align, gain trust, and motivate action
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement