GM Coordinator (Administrative)
Position is to lead location sales administrative tasks and accountability with dedicated areas of expertise to location. Manages administrative team for Athens, Augusta and Dublin, GA locations and includes weekly monitoring of all compliance controls and daily tasks to be completed at home location. Travel is required to visit all coverage locations.
- 3+ years experience in Administrative Support
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous Leadership experience managing direct reports
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word for Windows, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in leading project roll outs
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills – Discretion with sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Respects and values differences, acts with integrity
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement