TM Sr. Analyst
Street Address: United States - NY - Purchase - 700 Anderson Hill Rd - 10577-1401
The Organization Development Senior Analyst will develop, coordinate and execute initiatives aligned with the overall business, HR and talent development strategy with a focus on survey data and insights. This position is dedicated to the planning, management and coordination across the enterprise Organization Development Center of Excellence (Culture & Engagement) team to deliver a smooth and fully integrated set of programs and processes in support of the PepsiCo broader talent agenda. In particular, the role will serve as the key support for design (SME), insight integration and project manager for the end-to-end delivery of PepsiCo’s core people processes, such as but not limited to: Organization Health Survey, Pulse, Strategic Insight Surveys, Cultural and Operational Transformation. The person in this role will also assist with the design and subsequent statistical analysis of employee data to support other talent initiatives (workforce analytics, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards). In addition, the role supports knowledge management for team projects and the operational interface with other key stakeholders needed to design and deliver the global agenda. Finally, the role will also play an active role in the ongoing design of current and future Culture and Engagement processes, as well as exposure to delivery components working with business units, leaders and HR/OD partners across the globe. Key customers include senior line leaders in across Categories, Functions and Sectors and OD leadership teams/CHROs, and PepsiCo associates globally in the relevant functions (field and HQ).
- Supports core processes and action planning with clients (Org Health Survey, Org Engagement survey, Pulse Survey, Special Topic Surveys etc.)/Support HR Generalists, OD and Business leaders through data interpretation
- Utilize large-scale datasets for system integration and statistical analysis using a variety of spreadsheet or database software (e.g., R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Access, Excel)
- Utilizes organizational development theory and interventions to solve workplace issues and improve team performance (developing engagement/culture strategy, designing and conducting culture change sessions, group facilitation skills, etc.)
- Designs creative approaches to predictive model development that will allow the OD/HR and its businesses to better understand the driving factors of critical HR and business issues (e.g. probability of success in new roles, identifying employees at risk of leaving, factors driving engagement and culture change etc.)
- Determines and applies methods of multivariate statistical analysis (e.g., ANOVA, multiple regression, structural equation modeling, trend analyses) to understand business issues leading to action planning
- Creates and manages Global project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to support OMD initiatives
- Supports the design, development and execution of skill-building activities, including training programs, which target individual development, team and organization wide capability development
- Contributes to the development of content for PepsiCo’s executive database, reporting systems, and any future workforce analytics system (via Successfactors)
- Develops and validates workforce intelligence metrics (e.g., turnover percentages, promotion rates, and human performance and productivity measures)
- Assists in utility and business impact analyses for talent pipeline / succession plans as well as other HR-sponsored programs
- Manages relationships with external consultants and vendors on project specific work
- Develops and implements programs/initiatives to drive key strategic organizational initiatives (i.e. Engagement, Leadership development, Career frameworks, etc.)
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of business experience in statistical modeling for the purpose of building business solutions
- Strong knowledge of Talent Management practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in organization design and business transformation.
- Experience in change management for large programs and working with change management methodologies and tools
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to deal with organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization from front line leaders to senior executives
- Strong experience building logistic and linear regression solutions, knowledge of alternative modeling methodologies
- Experience with:
- Multivariate statistics
- Program evaluation
- Utility analysis
- Survey research
- Strong experience managing data acquisition and data organization required for the purposes of building statistical models.
- Strong project management experience desired; leading statistical resources on projects highly preferred.
- Advance proficiency in statistical software package(s) (e.g., R, SAS, SPSS, data query tools, SQL) as well as Microsoft Excel and Access
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement