Talent Acquisition Manager
PepsiCo is on the look-out for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our UK HR function and be part of our TA Team. The role is based at our UK headquarters in Reading, Berkshire (on Green Park Business Park near Jct 11, M4). This is a big opportunity for someone to join our talent acquisition team. That said, it’s not for the faint hearted; it’s fast-paced, there is never a dull moment and you’ll be expected to be able to deliver well above and beyond what most organisations expect from their TA teams. Are you up for a challenge?
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, and work alongside their colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR teams are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a generalist Business Partner or a HR Specialists, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business.
The UK TA team has been established for approximately nine years and is a pivotal function in the PepsiCo business. That doesn’t mean there is nothing to do… our Head Office team needs a fantastic TA Manager. You’ll constantly be looking to partner with the business, test boundaries and innovate; you’re the expert and the business will look to you for ideas and inspiration. You’ll drive your team to provide a first class TA service and continue our success of finding great talent for the PepsiCo business.
- Development of robust talent acquisition strategy by partnering with business leaders and HR generalists
- Partner with HRBP’s to build TA strategies for relevant functions
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership and day-to-day management of the UK TA team
- Utilise cutting edge sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high calibre candidates
- Build recruitment capability across the UK business
What you’ll need
- Significant In-house recruitment experience or significant agency experience
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Proven experience in team transformation
- Considerable experience in successful stakeholder management and engagement at a senior / Exec level
- Proven experience in running multiple campaigns in an end to end recruitment process
- Proven experience of working within a large multi-national corporate environment
- Proven commitment to exceptional candidate management
- Evidence of direct sourcing at an expert level, including use of multiple channels and methods, e.g. cutting edge social media tools
- Interviewing and assessment expertise
- Experience of running best practice recruitment training sessions and of coaching managers at all levels
- Project management experience
- Pipelining and forecasting experience
- MCIPD or equivalent preferable
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferable
- Level A and B psychometrics preferable (ideally SHL)
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office; applicant tracking system (ATS); web based search engines/CV mining
- Confident presenter and facilitator
PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade – also make hundreds of other nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries.
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular