R&D Scientist Jr
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
R&D Analytical Sciences Analyst
Principal purpose –
- Development of Analytical methods for suporting the R&D Innovation Agenda for LATAM Snacks and Nutrtion categories, enables new product design replication at Manufacturing Operations by developing and providing Analytical Methods and instrument calibrations for an effective monitoring of quality and process parameters.
- Development of new Analytical methods and revision of existing ones
- Make Instruments and methods validation to ensure analytical results confidence.
- Development of instrument calibration for Innovation Products as needed in order to accomplish design and process control of products in Manufacturing sites.
- Provide coach to R&D Lab people to build Analytical tools (NMR factors, Moisture analyzer settings, etc) to support Innovation measurements.
- Provide support to Manufacturing Operations and R&D Labs by configuring, develop and set settings of different Instruments in order to standardize LATAM region.
- Research in new Analytical Technologies and applications for critical parameters needed on products to improve analisis response. DIE
- Collaborate with Global Groups on Analytical Method Armonization process
- Provides Analytical Instrumentation coaching to the Opearations in LATAM E
- Make basic maintenance to the Laboratory Instrumentation.
- Elaborate and review Analytical Methods
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Food Chemist degree or similar
- Master degree would be a plus.
- 1to 3 years of experience working at Analytical Labs.
- Conversational English.
- Schedule availability
- Knowleadge of National or International Analytical Methods (NOM & NMX, AOAC, AOCS, CODEX, ASTA)
- Basic Statistic knowledge
- Ability to handle multi projects
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility to move from one activity to another
- Sense of urgency
Job Type: Indefinido