Labor Assoc Manager Andean
Descripción del Trabajo
Street Address: Colombia - Bogotá DC - Bogotá / Espacio PepsiCo - Oficina Corporativa - Calle 110 No 9 - 25 piso 4 -
Sustain the right Labor relations & Human Rights’ environment across the country / Site and support Local HR to manage the Unionized Labor relations and collective bargaining agreements
- In conjunction with HR and Legal heads, define and execute a comprehensive Labor Strategy to ensure standardization of practices and risk avoidance / management.
- Coordinate with local HR/Legal all labor relation processes with Unions including disputes and collective bargaining agreements.
- Ensure respect of Human Rights and International Labor standards in site/ country/ region.
- Ensure a grievance mechanism in place to address ELR issues and concerns.
- Assist the labor relations, personnel administration, employee programs, safety programs and risk management programs. These functions include responsibility to develop standards and implement training, policies, procedures and courses of action on Labor issues throughout the region.
- Monitor Union activities of local and international groups to ensure close understanding and action planning on Labor trends and risks.
- Identify the significant changes activities that might impact large employee numbers and or across country’s boundaries.
- Diagnose Local ELR issues, facilitate action planning and share with senior leaders to support business planning, identify hot spots in site/ country/ region
- Have up to date and analyze external LR environment and facilitate collaboration, gather intelligence and share with Senior Leaders.
- Work with HR and managers of unionized employees to ensure compliance with the union negotiated contract
- Develop strategies and plans to maintain positive working relationships between all campus groups/personnel
- Evaluates labor risk of productivity projects and outsources initiatives and validates with local management and Sector leads.
- Serves as advisor on all productivity projects, ensuring appropriate mitigation plans are in place that include detailed timelines for execution and comprehensive labor protocol (timeline for execution, roles/timing of employee/trade union/works council communication, change management plans, realistic severance, business continuity plan, etc.)
- Collaborates with Human Rights COEs to identify third-party business’ labors’ issues
- Coordinate Human Rights audit by 3rd parties in the country/ sites/ region
- Monitors IUF activities in site/ country/ region and report concerns to sector ELR COE to enable proactiveness and rapid response to potential issues
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Law.
- 5+ yrs. experience as HR Manager dealing with Labor Relations issues including negotiations with Unions
- Proficient in English working language
- Ability to lead, plan, manage changes and set priorities
- Project Management working knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent analytical ability and organizational skills including priority setting and decision making
- Ability to respond to common inquiries, concerns or complaints from employees and others
- Fast Learner – Able to learn new programs and skills quickly
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize workload for self and team, e.g. able to deliver under pressure and against defined timeframes
- A team player, with the ability to lead and influence
- Negotiation tactics and presentations skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to use formal and informal communication channels between management and front liners.
- Influential skills and ability to persuade.
- Understand principles and techniques required for effective employee involvement, e.g. Active listening skills
- Good understanding of HR generalist’s accountabilities and HR processes
- Demonstrate good knowledge of PepsiCo’s core businesses processes (Make, sell and deliver)
- HROM Behaviors and Ability to manage within Matrix Management Organization
- Makes the right trade-offs and balances resources to deliver results
- Demonstrates sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications when making decisions on ELR matters
Job Type: Indefinido