Category Manager - North American Nutrition
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the consumer packaged goods industry preferred
- 3+ years in Category Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate individual, team, and project leadership skills
- Strong personal motivation and ability to effectively work independently as well as collaboratively across multiple functions
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data via IRI/Nielsen
- Understanding of consumer data via Panel, Shopper Sight, Retailer Loyalty, etc.
- Strong analytic skills
- Effective organization skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement