Operations Graduate - Maintenance & Manufacturing
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join the winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Quaker Oats, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
Our manufacturing site in Regency Park is currently offering the opportunity to join the team as the Operations Graduate. In this role, you will gain knowledge and understanding about the key functions within our operations division including maintenance, manufacturing and engineering.
This position is being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Accountabilities for the Role
- Assist in site projects as required
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Develop a detailed understanding of operations within each area of deployment
- Assist in developing process improvements through all levels of operations with close interaction with key stakeholders and management
- Perform tasks and short-term projects as directed in each area of deployment
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, science, operations or other relevant areas
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage own time and competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills
Staff parking, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professional, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic Multi-National Company!
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Regency Park team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.comRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary