Culture, Diversity & Engagement Manager
Street Address: Australia - New South Wales - Sydney - Tower A, L8, 799 Pacific Highway Chatswood - 2067
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity within our HR team for a Culture, Diversity & Engagement Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting Australia and New Zealand’s culture, diversity and engagement agenda, working with the regional stakeholders across APAC, and the broader ANZ HR team to develop and deliver initiatives aligned to business needs. We want someone who champions diversity of thought, style and perspective.
- Develop, deliver, and support the culture, diversity and engagement agenda for Australia & New Zealand
- Manage policy and compliance requirements for ANZ’s diversity program
- Manage cyclical processes for culture and engagement, including Org Health Survey planning and tracking
- Develop and support key culture and engagement programs
- Manage the roll-out of PepsiCo key compliance activities, including Code of Conduct, Values, Bullying & Harassment and Diversity & Engagement training
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field high regarded
- Strong project and process management capability with confident presentation skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously with a focus on results delivery
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications when conducting business or executing initiatives
- Excellent analytical, written, and communication skills
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- Career development opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo Extras program
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development, along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular