Junior Recruitment Specialist
Street Address: Poland - Mazowieckie - Warszawa - ul. Zamoyskiego 24/26
Our Polish team is part of the Talent Acquisition team that manages the entire CEGB region (Central Europe & Greater Balkans) region. In your role you will be supporting recruitment activities under guidance of our skilled recruiters, so that one day you may also master talent acquisition.
At present we are searching for Recruitment Specialist who will be part of our HR Team and support us in securing a continuous supply of brilliant talent to our organization and candidates’ pipeline.
In your new role you will:
- Handle end-to-end recruitment for entry level and specialist positions
- Run recruitment and be a partner in sourcing for manufacturing front-line positions
- Be a single point of contact for Regional Sales Managers across Poland to support recruitment processes for Customer Representative positions in the field
- Initiating contact with Hiring Managers to establish precise hiring needs and establishing a solid understanding of the function in which the vacancy sits in order to ensure the right talent is sourced
- Proof-reading and correcting copy for job advertisements (external and internal), ensuring compliance to local employment laws and other regulations
- Posting job vacancies to internal / external job sites via recruitment system
- Sourcing via LinkedIn & other sources to build and sustain candidate pipelines
- Ensuring recruitment system data is correct in order to ensure reports generated are accurate and up to date
- Providing information to Hiring Managers and other key stakeholders as to recruitment status
- Screening of incoming CV’s and creating shortlist on system for Hiring Manager
- Managing and conducting telephone interviews
- Taking care of candidate experience and closing requisitions.
- Providing robust and legally acceptable feedback to candidates which may be spoken or written and will be based upon feedback from hiring manager.
- Creating offer letters
- Playing a critical role in ensuring promotion of the company brand in view of hiring the best possible talents
- Attending in Europe & Global projects (like: Candidates Experience, Pre-Boarding, Employer)
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Opportunity of professional development
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-regional teams
- Min. 2-year experience in end-to-end recruitment processes including experience in massive recruitment
- Some experience in coordinating multiple recruitment processes at the same time
- Passion about sourcing, assessing, contacting with different personalities, new tools & technology as well as in delivering the best candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding labor market situation & open for introducing new ways of working
- Positive, proactive and entrepreneurial Can-do attitude
- Flexible with ability to cooperate in challenging environment
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Fluent English & Polish language
- Willing to travel (approx. 10% of working time)
- Driving license
- Higher education (Bachelor degree or beyond)
- Openness, communication, commitment, teamwork & create approach
Job Type: Regular