Packaging Machine Operator
- Ensuring packing machines are correctly allocated according to split and utilised to meet production requirements – change over bag maker and weighers when required and ensuring sufficient materials are available for production requirements.
- Ensuring required efficiency is maintained (85%) and machines run optimally.
- Minimising film waste to below 0.8%.
- Ensuring that quality control audits are carried out and relevant reports completed.
- Ensuring that all equipment are properly maintained by monitoring and informing engineering and by carrying out minor repairs on packaging equipment.
- Maintaining good housekeeping – according to AIB standards and safety regulations.
- Carry out IPS systems procedures.
- Ensure line balancing at all times.
- Ensure in time and accurate input of data /Allergens change over starting and shutting down.
| || || |
Job Type: Regular